OUR ROAD TO BE
We value the impact our work has on our clients, their employees and their families. Our number one job is to advocate for your health and wealth.
Through interaction with our clients and other B-Corps we found that our goals and objectives resonated with the values of a B-Corp. In B-Lab, we found people who recognize our commitment towards making a greater social impact through our services.
CERTIFIED B-CORP MEANS
We meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance. How our business affects our community, employees, clients and the environment is our responsibility.
- our business with non-profits and other B-Corps
- the reach of our educational efforts in Retirement Planning, Health Insurance and Wealth Management
- access of financial and health advisory services to greater parts of our community
- our carbon footprints in as many ways as possible.
- acutely focused on our mission to value the social impact of our work.
- in being for the greater good of the community and environment.
- in coming to work every day with the goal of making somebody's future better tomorrow.
CLIENTS TRUST US
- because we treat them as PEOPLE - with dignity and respect and not as numbers.
With nearly 2400 B Corporations in 150+ countries, we are proud to be a part of this ever-growing business community. We operate in an industry which affects the everyday livelihood, health and living of people in our community. Thus, the onus lies upon us to work towards creating a healthier, financially better, and a greener tomorrow for everyone.
Investment advisory services offered through LPL Financial or Financial Advocates Advisory Services (FAAS), registered investment advisors.
FAAS and Impact Benefits & Retirement are separate entities from LPL Financial.