Title: Client Relationship Manager
Division: Retirement Plan Services
Reports to: Managing Partner, Investment Advisory
Under the general direction of the Managing Partner, provide a positive experience for retirement plan clients and their employees through the development and maintenance of strong relationships with clients. Serve as a liaison between the plan sponsor, record-keeper and retirement plan consultant in order to resolve any plan administration or participant issues. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Act as plan sponsor contact for all day-to-day plan administration issues and requests. Follow through on all issues to satisfactory and timely resolution by coordinating with service providers, Retirement Plan Consultant and client.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assistance for training new team members
- Create and present materials for plan review meetings in conjunction with Retirement Plan Consultants
- Record and draft meeting minutes and ensure action items are completed timely
- Review underperforming investment options and prepare materials on recommended fund changes
- Advisor will also help support sales efforts by helping to prepare proposals, presentation materials, plan analysis of investments and educational needs for clients.
- Maintain and update information in CRM system according to department standards
- Research, follow up and resolve client inquiries and issues through effective interaction with clients, plan participants and advisors in a timely and professional manner
- Build relationships with clients and maintain open lines of proactive communication
- Schedule and prepare materials for educational meetings and campaigns; may include conducting plan review meetings and presenting to participants
- Assist plan participants with account questions
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., how to read statements/confirms, how to use Online)
- Facilitate administrative aspects of plan enhancements and fund changes including letters of instruction and participant notification
- Screen wealth management opportunities and delegate outcomes as necessary
- Prepare wealth advisor for meetings with clients including scheduling, reporting, account opening, paperwork processing, and documentation.
- College degree or equivalent financial services industry experience
- 3-5 years industry experience required
- Ability to quickly form and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients.
- Strong business judgment
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Team Player
- Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings and adjusts communication style to audience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to successfully multi task and manage priorities effectively.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)Adobe and SalesForce
- Judgment and problem solving skills based on precedent
- Stay current on company systems and procedures
- Critical thinking required for process improvement
- Problem solving is required for time sensitive client issues arise which require a prompt decision
- Initiative required
- Full knowledge and understanding of department functions and interactions
- FINRA Series 65 required or obtain within 90 days of employment
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Visual acuity for computer work and written documents
- Ability to hear to converse via telephone and in person
- Access to highly confidential personnel and financial data
Travel is limited to occasional industry conferences and client meetings.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org